Guess How Much I Love You - Baby Boy Hamper
Hand designed with love, this stunning baby basket is filled with beautiful new baby boy delights. Wonderfully presented in a wicker effect white basket, this gift contains:
Beautiful 100% Cotton Baby Clothing Set x5:
Beautifully Illustrated Baby Milestone Cards.
Lenny Lion Designed By Mary Meyer. 13″ Lion Lovey has a beautiful tan texture and embroidered face details. Gender neutral. Stuffed head and under stuffed body make this lion part toy and part blanket. Beans in body and feet make it fun to hold. Labeled machine wash, air dry.
Ziggle Nursery Blanket.
This gorgeous blue and grey reversible blanket is perfect for keeping your little ones warm. Extremely soft to touch, this blanket is perfect for popping in prams or for a warm cover during nap time.
- Make nap times easier! So soft and cuddly your little one will be asking for nap time!
- Reversible design with light blue background on one side and dark blue background on the other.
- 100% Combed cotton knitted blanket.
- Heavyweight for extra comfort and cosiness.
- Extremely soft to touch and kind to baby’s skin.
- Provides warmth and cosyness for babies but material is breathable to prevent overheating.
- Fits perfectly into prams for keeping warm when out and about.
- Large size of 100cm x 75cm to generously snuggle babies in.
- Machine washable.
100% Cotton Muslin Blanket
'Guess How Much I Love You' Baby Book.
Baby Knit Booties.
Greetings Card If Required For Gift Message. Please Leave At Checkout.
The gift box can then double as a wonderful Keepsake Box for all those precious items like hospital name tag and home from hospital outfit etc.
We also include a gift tag which can be personalised with baby’s name by yourself, or if you are sending directly to the recipient we can do this for you, please ask.
Also, please note that with all gift box hampers, it may very occasionally be necessary to substitute an out of stock item with one of equal or higher value. We will however always ensure the substitute item is in-keeping with the theme and colours.