This is a new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our fast growing Baby Boutique Business. The role will be part time, 6 hours a week (to be taken as a block of hours on one chosen day) and the applicant has the flexibility to work from home. The successful candidate will need to have proven experience in a similar role and will be required to work closely with the business owners / directors to develop new business opportunities.
You'll play a vital role in driving business growth, working as part of an expanding team where you will be developing relationships with potential new B&B customers.
- Professional representation of the company by telephone or written communications and in person
- Performance driven individual
- Friendly, professional and persuasive
- Ability and confidence to get things done quickly and with your own initiative
- Genuine interest in baby gift business and an enthusiasm for new lead generation
- Well organised and highly motivated
- B2B sales background is essential.
- Building relationship with local businesses
- Ambitious and self–disciplined
- Motivated by hitting targets and winning new business
- Your main goal will be to generate new business leads across various business related platforms and channels.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Canvas new leads and business opportunities
- Outbound prospecting calls
- Identifying new opportunities globally
- Write proposals and persuasive invitations
- Keep up to date with industry trends to ensure our product suite aligns to industry and regulatory requirements
- 1 to 3 years proven New Business experience
- Proven B2B sales experience in a related role
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home / remotely
Please send CV / application to Emma Weldon.
Part-time hours: 6 hours a week. Potential to increase.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: £12.50 ph - contract - pension - holiday pay